Those who are closest to me will tell you I’ve always been a lister. There is something so comforting about a collection of things, classified together under one specific topic.
Also, I really love the movie High Fidelity.
It would be impossible to guess how many lists I’ve written in my life time. I write them daily, usually the most common kinds of list; task lists, shopping lists, and pieces of information not to forget. Lists help us to remember, keep us organized and also provide so much fun. I’ve kept books filled with lists of all sorts, and others with one specific type of list. In 2012 I wrote a Top 5 list every single day and read the entire book of them on New Years Eve as I waited for a new year of list making to begin. I’ve shared many lists on this blog. For a handful of months when I lived in Texas, I wrote a daily top ten list and shared it with the internet on a site called listography. [you may not recognize me too much through the site, but I promise you I’m somehow still that girl a little bit, too.] I even have a list of lists to write because I’m that cliché. Today, we will list!
Celebrate Listing Activity: Make a list or two for yourself. You can write any sort of list you’d like, but I’ve made a couple of fun list pintables for you if you’re interested: 30 Things to Do in the Next 30 Years and If There Was Ever a Movie About My Life I Wish it to Include These Scenes.
Celebrate Listing Bonus Activity: Start working on the THS Kindness to do list. Make it your goal to complete each item on the list before May!
Celebrate Listing Extra Resources:
- Yes, that’s seriously my work space at my apartment above. And that’s only one wall…
- That also explains why my favorite post-its are the super sticky lined 4 inch squares and 4X6 pads, followed ever so closely by the graph paper 4 X 6 pads. The graph paper is only second because the lined pads come in a bunch of colors which makes organizing easy.
- psst: free printable To Do lists of adorableness from Living Locurto
- Why, YES! I do have a Pinterst board celebrating lists; List Me!
- I want to write a million lists on this: Notes About Life
- I remember making summer to-do lists with my neighborhood friends when I was in elementary school!
- The To-Do List book is one of my favorite coffee table books in my apartment. I’ve read through it several times and never get bored with it!
- More adorable free printables, this time bright spring themed to-do lists from Hello Cuteness