About this Twosday
- I wanted to come up with something hilarious and April Fools-y for this post, but alas – I’m not that clever.
- I now know how to write 71 in Roman Numerals.
Podcasts I Downloaded to Try for This Week
- Off the Charts Business Podcast with Nathalie Lussier
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
Songs I’m Guarenteed to Dance to No Matter How Early it May Be as Evidenced on a Recent Monday Morning with the Feelin’ Good in the ‘90’s Songza Playlist
- All I Wanna Do – Sheryl Crow
- Hey Jealousy – Gin Blossoms
Other Songza Playlists I’ve Been Loving Lately
- Soft Pop. I just started listening to it this past weekend. It’s nice because I don’t know many of the songs, but none of the songs (okay, MOST of the songs) are not hate-able. I’m enjoying this while writing lately.
- A Garden State of Mind. Probably no need to explain this one, right? Inspired by the Garden State soundtrack – one of the bests.
Benson’s Favorite Activities as of Late
- Watching Spring arrive. Birds. Squirrels. Wind. SO MANY THINGS to see at the window all day long.
- Chasing the laser light. He has even gotten to the point to somehow “ask” for a game of laser tag, by bringing a different toy over to me that has come to signify the laser game. The first time I brought the laser out it was because I noticed he was being playful with that specific toy, and I choose to believe he is smart enough to make the connection.
It’s Officially April
- It’s physical inventory at work, meaning things are SO hectic and busy. Send all stress-fighting advice my way, please.
- I’ll be turning 31 at the end of the month and plan to celebrate with a Presidential road trip and fresh fruit slushes. Notice the plural.
Places I Plan to Visit for Dinner While I’m in Madison this September
- Noodles & Company. I know it may seem silly to visit a chain while I’m in a city filled with local establishments I love, but this one is my favorite and I make it a priority to go as often as possible when I’m near enough to one. I wouldn’t be surprised if I picked up to-go noodles a few times while I’m in town, actually. If my college memory serves me right, Noodles makes amazing late-night get-work-done food.
- Wingra Cafe. If I missed the opportunity to order from the college cafe I find myself craving something silly from once or twice a year, Future Heather would never forgive me.
Places I Plan to Visit for Treats While I’m in Madison this September
- Greenbush Bakery. Which I’m sure shocks no one who has ever been there. I’m on a mission to convince our Dream Team Mini Mingle Manager, Katie, that we need to plan a late night mingle trip to Greenbush for my favorite donuts in town.
- Babcock Hall Dairy. I want ice cream. Obviously.