Happy 50th Twosday, friends!!!
New Shows in the Hulu+ Queue
- @Midnight from Comedy Central. Obviously, it’s Chris Hardwick talking internet and hosting a bunch of my favorite folks in comedy. No one had to convince me to give this one a try. It airs Monday through Thursday, and the first ep features Kamail Nanjiani, Natasha Leggero, and Doug Benson [yes, my cat’s namesake.], so clearly I’m now a devoted fan.
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About. Three of the 12 episodes are about Presidents. That’s all you need to know, right?
Shows I’m Eagerly Waiting for the Next Season to Be Added to Netflix
- Flashpoint. I feel like I’ve been waiting FOREVER for this to happen.
- Drop Dead Diva. It was just picked up for a sixth season and I’m eager for season 5 to hit my Netflix queue. It’s my favorite show to work to on the weekend!
Favorite Items in the Haul I Won from Nicole’s Pasta Shoppe Giveaway
The Pasta Shoppe website has so many fun products! Including some collegiate pasta I’ve used at Badger parties in the past. This would be a great place for unique holiday gift shopping!
- Spinach Basil Garlic Angel Hair nests.
- Gobble it up Pasta – in the shape of turkeys to celebrate Thanksgiving! I’m thinking a turkey and cheese casserole may be necessary with these little pasta toms!
Recipes on the Meal Plan for the Week
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas from Eat at Home Cooks.
- Steak with Ginger Plum Barbecue Sauce from The Healthy Beef Cookbook
Delicious, Season Appropriate World Market Gifts Sent in My Happy Halloween Package from Mom and Dad
- Creamy Carrot Ginger soup mix. I made this on Sunday morning to enjoy for lunch, then served up the rest of the soup in lunch containers to take to work throughout the week.
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Coffee. Last week I went back to drinking my coffee black, so this little package of flavor couldn’t have come a better time. I’m looking forward to making this for a special treat on Halloween.
Fun Halloween Themed Gifts to Wear Sent in My Happy Halloween Package from Mom and Dad
- The perfect Halloween scarf. Abstract sculls + the color scheme I wear to work 95% of the time = the perfect addition to my outfit on Thursday.
- Fuzzy house socks with scull and cross bones. Keeping my toes oh-so warm as the weather turns chilly.
Wild Harvest Products I’ve Tried and Loved
If you have a SuperValu supermarket [CUB®, FARM FRESH®, HORNBACHER’S®, SHOP ‘N SAVE® and SHOPPERS®] in your area, enjoy the $2 off any Wild Harvest product coupon that #HLS13 Sponsor Wild Harvest has provided for you to try one of their products.
- Organic Mild Mango Peach Salsa. Terrific as a dip served with homemade tortilla chips and as an ingredient in Cassie’s DIY Frozen Burritos.
- Organic Granola. I’ve tried a few different flavors of Wild Harvest granola and loved them all. I even made my Trail Mix Pancake recipe using WH granola last year. So tasty!!
Songs I Can’t Get Out of My Head These Days
- If I Die Young. Thanks, Glee.
- Little Black Dress from Sara Bareilles. It may have something to do with my listening to The Blessed Unrest every single day at the office. Love this album.