Reasons I’m Applying “Celebrate Now” to my 30th Year
- Too often we’ve been reminded lately that life can change in an instant.
- I’m determined to balance the part of me who tries to work her life away.
Recommended Reading Regarding Celebrating Now
- On "Spending Out" from Gretchen Rubin of The Happiness Project
- Use the Good Wine Glasses and Don’t Save Cute Outfits from Red, White and New
Inspirational Quotes I’m Applying to My 30th Year
- Don’t save something for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion. -Thomas S Monson
- Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. -Mary Manin Morrissey
Ways to Join in and Celebrate Now Today:
- Participate in the Celebrate Now Activity by finding a way to make today great for yourself.
- Participate in the Celebrate Now Bonus Activity by finding a way to make today special for someone else, too
Small Ways to Add Something Special to Your Day
- Make your space smell wonderful. Burn your favorite candle, use the room spray you bring out before parties, wear your special occasion perfume, or bake cookies just to make the house smell delicious!
- Stop saving your favorite accessories for special events only. Wear your favorite scarf when running errands, your fancy jewels to the office, and your “race day” sneaks on your run today, just to make it special!
Dessert Beverages Sure to Add Some Pizazz to Your Day
- Happy Hour Hot Fudge Milkshake from Joy the Baker
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Baileys Milkshakes from who else but Jess at How Sweet Eats
Posts Full of Ways to Make Today Special for Someone Else
- 52 Random Acts of Kindness for 2013 from Dishin with Rebelle
- 26.2 Acts of kindness to Practice in Honor of Boston from DianaPantz
Great Little Reminders of Now to Hang on the Wall: