Everyone has their own gift guide.
I have my own guide to gift guides. All the best I’ve found in the past few weeks:
- Gift Guide 2012: Something to Read – The Amber Show – this list is so much more than just best sellers and e-readers. I love her recommendations and think several of them would fit for that “gift for anyone” everyone ends up needing to choose at least once each year. [grab bag, newish co-worker, a gift for that person you didn’t expect to exchange with and then they show up at your door with a gift for you…]
- Holiday Gifts for Runners to Fit Any Budget – rUnladylike This list covers prices as low as $6, and celebrates runners of all levels and experiences. Whether the runner on your list is strictly running for hobby, or someone who loves to crush competitors in road races each weekend, there’s a good bet that you’ll find some great suggestions on this list.
- Pug Lovers Gift Guide – Brownies & Zucchini Of course, Kelly’s list is perfect if you have someone to buy for who happens to love pugs – but I found her list helpful for other friends, too. Kelly’s suggestions for ways to celebrate a certain characteristic of a loved one are creative and spot on.
- Give the Gift of Cookbooks – Shuttterbean Great suggestions for cookbooks, her reasoning behind choosing each as a gift this year covers a variety of “perfect for”s. I think a cookbook makes a terrific gift because you are giving the opportunity to experience life through those recipes forever, possibly passed down through generations. [I know there are recipes I rely on often from my Mother’s cookbooks.]
- Gifts for Coffee Lovers – the Kitchn – A great collection covering a wide range of price ranges. I am personally drooling over a few of the items on this list myself. I’m keeping this list on hand in my “gifts for impossible people” favorites folder; I think it could dig me out of some gift giving anxiety situations in the future.
Whose gift guides have you enjoyed this holiday season? Any I should check out?