Time for another look at what I’m hoping for this weekend: Weekend Cravings! [If you don't know Katy, the lovely lady behind the Weekend Cravings craze, check out her blog. She's a darling woman with a heart threaded in kindess and gentleness, and a soul moved by beautiful noise and inspirational stories. I cherish her, and I bet you'll dig her, too!]
This weekend I’m craving:
- The start of a new book. I have two large stack of books I’ve been borrowing for FAR too long; one from Jen and one from Julie. Since Savvy Thanksgiving 2012 is now only weeks away[!!!], I hope to finish at least ONE of the books from Julie in order that I can return it to her during our trip to Ithaca. Starting one tonight sounds like a good plan to me!
- Speaking of Jen – I’ll be cheering her on long-distance style as she runs her FIRST FULL MARATHON this weekend in Richmond, VA. Kill it, lady!!
- Time working on my 2013 Goals I mentioned this past Twosday. I haven’t had a lot of time to tackle this throughout the week [my schedule REALLY got away from me thanks to some killer migranes and a busy work week] and I definitely want to make sure I carve out some time over the next few days to work on my draft.
- A call to my parents. I’ve been missing them like crazy this week, which is making me even more excited for my Christmas Vacation plans [I just love this super old photo of Mom and toddler me!]
- Time to be crafty. I have a whole list of creative ideas that have popped into my head over the past few weeks that I just haven’t made time to accomplish, yet. Knitting, paper crafts, and a start on handmade holiday gifts are in the plans.
- Wine. Because, really, when am I not craving wine?
What are you craving this weekend??