My very general, not really at all measurable, (the opposite of this!) 12 resolutions for 2012:
1. I resolve to lurke less. comment on the blogs I’m enjoying rather than hide in the shadows of “nameless reader.”
2. I resolve to run. no doubt I will be setting more specific goals as race season approaches.
3. I resolve to try new things. keeping a mind open to all sorts of adventures, especially the small-every-day-type-adventures.
4. I resolve to determine my beliefs. all sorts of beliefs. what I believe without trying, what I choose to believe, what I stand for or against, who I want to be, what I know is right, and so on and so forth.
5. I resolve to accept myself. thoughts, actions, fears, dreams, and all that jazz.
6. I resolve to organize and unclutter. my apartment, my memories, my music, my priorities, my photos, my grudges, my day to day way of life.
7. I resolve to commit to the joke. period.
8. I resolve to honesty. it’s the best policy.
9. I resolve to tell stories out loud. crafting, forming, and working them out along the way.
10. I resolve to take time to listen. get to know people.
11. I resolve to write. words.
12. I resolve to share what I can. of what I have.