Would you believe:
- I have already started constructing my next 101 in 1001 list to begin on October 12, 2011; even though I still have quite a way to go on my current 101 in 1001 list.
- I kind of want a pocket watch, or a necklace watch, but I know I’m not that cool.
- Jen may have convinced me to do 4 races in 14 days this July; The Firecracker Four, Boilermaker 15K, My local YMCA 5K, & The Froggy 5 Mile Trail Race. Perhaps I’ve lost my mind. Or perhaps I am truly trying to find out if I’m stronger than I think I am.
- If you are willing to donate just $10 dollars to Relay for Life, you gain 3 entries to win one of eighteen amazing prizes. JUST TEN DOLLARS. Get your Raffle for Life tickets now!
- Earlier this week I was having trouble connecting to the internet at my apartment. I had a post I ready to publish, and it was 75 degrees outside, so I walked outside in my pajamas with my netbook open until I picked up the wireless signal from the bar near my place [about 4 buildings down from my own.] I then proceeded to sit on the sidewalk and send a few emails. Classy!
- Abraham Lincoln was the first United States President to have a beard.
- Today is the 105th day of 2011. Therefore, I have taken well over 100 photos of myself this year.
- I typically take anywhere from 2-10 photos for each of my 365 photo projects. That’s 4-20 photos a day, not including any events I want to document.
- I’ve never seen the Sound of Music or any of the Star Wars Movies.
- But I have seen every episode of The West Wing, SATC, and Brothers & Sisters.
- I used to look like this:
- More recently, I look like this:
Yeah, me either. Next time I’m whining about slow weight loss progress, please direct me back to this post.