Creative Spotlights are part of the THS dedication to Handmade Christmas 2010. I’m bringing you the goods, showing off the talents of some of my favorite creators!
Several weeks ago, my girl Kendall sent me an email with a link to the most fabulous keep-me-warm pieces. When I saw the style and flair featured on Sans Limites Crochet, I knew I had to share Sara’s beautiful creations with you.
10 Reasons to Head Over to Sans Limites Crochet and Get Your Shop On:
1. Versatile pieces you can wear several ways.
2. Keep your ears warm, all winter long.
3. The coziest of cowls.
7. Hooded vest. (does more even need to be said?)
9. The styles you’ve always wanted to try and pull off.
10. Celebrate your favorite fall flavor 😉
And there are DOZENS more fabulous items to choose from; go now!
Extra Special Treat: Sara has offered to give one very lucky THS reader this wonderfully rich red Coziest of Cowls. To enter this giveaway, leave a comment on this post before noon eastern, Monday, November 22.